Two of our PAC's goals are: (a) to help create a friendly school environment that is comfortable for both parents and children, and (b) to organize activities and events that enrich our children's learning experiences.
On behalf of our Island ConnectEd K-12 Parents’ Advisory Council, welcome to our school. We hope to see you at the various school activities. Please know that you are always invited to attend our monthly PAC meetings.
Our regular PAC meeting day and time has not been set for the current school year. We will post that information here once it has been finalized.
The dates for our PAC Meetings will be determined and announced in September.
Resources for Parents
District & Ministry Links:
- School District 68
- School District 68 Parents’ Page
- 2022-23 School Year Calendar
- Threat Assessment Brochure
- BC Ministry of Education Curriculum
- Google Apps for Education Information & Consent Forms